Mckenna is now 8 weeks old! I can't believe how fast the time goes by, and how much she's grown. I was thinking today, I can't remember how little she was when she was born. I'm so sad I already forgot that. I just wish I could capture every moment and almost stop time - she's just growing too fast.
So I had my six-week appointment the other day (it was more like my 8-week) and Mckenna weighed a whopping 8 lbs. 14 oz.! I really couldn't believe it. I know that's still considerably small but for gaining 4 pounds since the hospital I was very proud. :) Not only is she gaining more weight, but lastnight she slept for 7 hours! The whole night! (I think part of it was because she didn't feel good - but hey, 7 hours is 7 hours).

6 comments:
She's beautiful :)
That's so funny the comment your kids made! I bet you're so happy she slept well- that definitely makes things easier when Mommy can get her rest.
4 lbs... way to go chubs!! OK chubs so does not apply here- but she is growing- and its her job. Good job baby!!
What a cutie Mckenna is! I can't believe she is 2 months! Way to go on the sleeping--just what you deserved for being such a devoted mommy!
Yay 'kennas on the sleep and the weight gain!! I miss her so much and love her fuzzy socks. Give her a sucker for a reward from Aunt Melissa :)
Oh she looks even cuter- if that's possible. I want to see her again! She's HUGE!=)
WOW! That's amazing. Hailey was 8lbs. 10oz. when she was born! That just puts things in perspective. what a tiny baby she is! She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment