Monday, May 5, 2008

Mckenna Emily Williams

We blessed Mckenna Emily on May 4th - which was an absoutely gorgeous day! We were so grateful for all of our family and friends who attended, and had such a good time with everyone. Jason gave Mckenna a beautiful blessing, even without a microphone, and Mckenna didn't make a sound (although her eyes were wide open and staring at Jason the whole time) It was just a fun day filled with lots of fun and special memories. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!

Mckenna fell asleep on Grandpa after she was blessed and folder her hands just like a little lady. (Yes I took a picture in the chapel but I couldn't resist!)
Mckenna's beautiful dress!
My sweet angel! :)
Timing on this worked out perfect, and because Mom and Dad were in town Brooklyn was blessed the same day. It was so fun to share this day with the two of them - both dressed in white!
This was after everyone had left, Mckenna was stripped out of her dress, and she fell so peacefully asleep on Jason. It was kind of a long day for everyone, but Mckenna was thrown out of her normal routine and I don't think she liked it very much. She was a good sport, though.





3 comments:

Kristine said...

I LOVE your new post! It gave me goosebumps! I need to get mine up--it takes forever! What precious babies!! I am so glad we got to share this day together! Love you!

Mandie said...

Oh, what a special day! McKenna looks beautiful! It is so great that she has a cousin so close in age and that they could share their special day together. You guys have the cutest family. CONGRATS!!! We should get together one of these days.

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Oh it makes me sad to look at this! I wish I could have been there. SHe looked beautiful and it looks like everything went wonderfully. She's getting so big!