Mckenna is officially three months today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how big she is getting. To celebrate, she slept in her very own room (we had her in a pack n' play in our room previously) and let's just say it was sort of a rough night. I was worried because I didn't have her right next to me, so that kept me up, and she was pretty congested so she woke up about every 2 hours. At 4:00 I finally thought I had gotten her to sleep so I was about to put her back down and she had a major blowout. She woke back up when I changed her, and then about 5 minutes later another big blowout. So needless to say, between 4 and 5 lastnight I fed her twice, changed her diaper 3 times, went through two nightgowns and onesies, and sucked a whole lot of mucus (just in case Mom is reading this) out of her nose. I thought it was kind of funny.
Last week we went to get her pictures taken. Here are a few that I thought were pretty cute, even though she's not smiling in ANY of them. Little stinker. That was another adventure, but I'll save you on the details.
7 comments:
Oh Kristin these pictures are beautiful!!! (smiling is overated anyway!:) They make me smile and want to cry all at the same time. I love watching you be a mom! You are so good at it! The picture with the 2 of you is my favorite! You look fabulous! I am making an appointment for Brook tomorrow!:)
She looks so cute! I want to hold her sooooo bad! Her eyes are so wide- I love it.
She is so precious! I love her little elf ears!
I forgot how busy those first nights can be! Do you happen to have a cool mist humidifier for her room? That could help with the stuffiness... Hayden always did better when his was on. btw- are you sick of people giving out random advice like this yet? :)
Your little family is so beautiful! I love looking at your pictures.
Williams! This is the Mathews from the BYU married ward! (We found you on Holly's blog) Congrats on the newest addition to the family and the house!
I love these pictures, they are so cute! You have the cutest family. I love the one of you and Mckenna together. I am doing much better now. Thanks for asking.
These are beautiful pictures!! I love getting professional pics done of babies. You look gorgeous by the way. She is such a doll, Kristin. Takes after her mother! :-)
Hey Williams! It's the Jensens from clear forever ago when we lived in the same ward. I found you through my friend Kylie Patterson. You had a baby!! Congrats!! That is so exciting. I was so excited to run into your blog! Ours is derrickanderin.blogspot.com. I'm glad we can keep in touch now!
Post a Comment