Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random pictures

I havn't posted for a while, but have a ton of pictures of Mckenna. Here are a few with little captions about our recent "adventures".
Mckenna is smiling so much now (when she's not focused on a recent "discovery" i.e. hands, toes) or hungry or tired. :) Our little nerd! :) Mckenna hasn't quite grown into her NEWBORN pants yet so when she wears them they come up kind of high. Jason put my glasses on her to give her the Erkel effect.
David Archuletta's littlest fan! We all watched the finale lastnight and were a little disappointed that Cook won. Oh well. Mckenna was just content sitting on the couch, though, staring at the T.V. while we were eating cake and ice cream with our friends. More smiles
Hi Mom
Getting ready to go out shopping! I've trained Mckenna early that this is her favorite thing to do.
More outings - Mckenna went to her first Youth Conference this past weekend and was a real trooper as she was being passed around by all the Young Women. It was really warm and sunny out I put a hat on her to keep the sun out of her eyes. It swarmed on her of course but she looked so cute!

My bathing beauty!

3 comments:

...Laura... said...

What a CUTE smile!

Good job on getting your food storage! I need to do that... I have some, but I'm sure it needs to be updated/rotated. My friend and I were just talking the other day, wondering if there was a recipe book to use food storage with. Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to pass it on to her :)

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Mckenna is definitely Jason's child! I think she is looking more and more like him- but in a cute girly way=) I now know who to come visit if we ever get in a food crisis! Good job!

Montana Brandts said...

What a cutie! She so adorible! I have baby fever right now, so I love looking at the pictures of your beautiful baby girl! It doesn't help my baby fever though! And, nice job on the food storage! Zack and I have been working on ours since we moved here and I thought we were doing pretty good, but now I see we still have a ways to go! Your daughter is gorgeous!