Monday, May 5, 2008

Family

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family who is so loving and supportive. Mckenna is so lucky to have such loving grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and I don't know what we would do without them. We missed those who couldn't attend but we know that we were in their thoughts and prayers, as they were in ours.

Aunt Kerri - who is moving down here at the end of August to attend BYU! We are so excited to have her down here - we always tell her how she is going to be the best babysitter. :)
Aunt Kristine and Cousin Brooklyn! We just love them so much!Grandma Anderson (that still sounds so weird to say that) who I depend on and love so much!

Mom and Dad have been so supportive and have literally made about 6 trips down to Utah within the past two months. Not only have they travelled here, but they have also been to Aruba and Wasington D.C. for Dad's work, all while they are trying to sell their house. We are so grateful for all they do and are so happy they came down. Thanks Mom and Dad!
I was unable to get a picture of Mckenna with Nicholas and Courtney because she was having a spaz attack, but we loved having them there. (They are the two on the far right) Also Michael, my oldest brother, who gave a beautiful blessing to Brooklyn earlier and is a great example to all of us.
Rob and Rosanna were so nice to come with their three kids. They are always so supportive of us and I know Jason appreciated them being there as the rest of his family was unable to attend because they live so far away - but we were thinking of them and are excited to see them soon.
Grandpa time! Dad had the special touch with Mckenna (at least during sacrament meeting) and is so cute with her. Like I said, both Jason and I are so lucky to have such wonderful parents who love Mckenna and are such great examples. Mckenna was not a fan of the bright sun, but it sure was a beautiful day!

Other friends and family who attended the blessing:

*Jonathan and Collette
*Jennifer and David
*Chris and Erin
*Sharon


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there! We were there in spirit though~it looks like everything went perfectly. I love all the pictures!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Those are some great pictures!!! I miss the Anderson's! I wish I knew everyone was here for that! We would have loved to come see everyone! Congrats again on baby girl.. she's so adorable!