Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Montana

We made our first road trip with Mckenna up to Montana last weekend for Kerri's graduation. It was super quick, but we had alot of fun, and Mckenna was an angel to travel with! She didn't cry once on the way back and only got a little fussy the last half hour driving up there. Here are a few of the pictures we took while there.






3 comments:

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Gotta love Montana. I like the picture of her with Kaitlyn and Breanna- they all look so cute! Good job Tristin!=)

Melissa said...

Yay for Mckenna's traveling skills! That makes a huge difference and it means that a road trip to TEXAS is in your future!! :) I love her hat too~looks like so much fun. The Mustard Seed sounds really, really good right now...

Montana Brandts said...

I guess we were in Montana the same weekend! I saw you in church and I tried to find you after Sacrament to talk to you, but I couldn't find you! Looks like you has fun though! Congrats to Kerri! I miss the nice traveling days with Kailey! It is so much easier when they are that little! Enjoy it while you can! Pretty soon you'll be wishing she was small again!