We decided to go hiking the other night because it was so gorgeous out! Jason took Mckenna in the snuggli and I followed right behind and took pictures. :) She seemed to like it and by the time we got back to the car she was fast asleep.
Jason and I have been married for 5 years and have a beautiful baby girl, Mckenna who is 18 months old. I am now a stay at home Mom and keep busy with taking care of her and doing little projects around our house. Jason is currently working at a drafting company in Lehi with his brother, Rob, and a couple of other guys, which he is really enjoying. He is a Mr. Handyman and I am continually amazed at what he knows how to do, or what he can learn to do. We bought our first home about a year ago and are having fun fixing and updating it.
4 comments:
I'm glad to see that she is just asleep! She looks out of it! So cute though- I miss the canyon!
looks like so much fun! Gotta love the baby carriers! Jason looks like a natural! :-)
Hiking...what's that? oh yeah, you have MOUNTAINS! :) What a fun thing to do on a summer night..
She looks so cute! I love snuglis. we are making our blog private soon so if you want to read it send your gmail address to derricknerin@gmail.com
Post a Comment