Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mckenna at home

Mckenna's first bath - as you can see she didn't like it too well
Jill was so wonderful and came and stayed wth us the first week. She helped out so much, and did everything from taking care of Mckenna while I was resting or trying to get ready, to cleaning our patio area and polishing our cupboards. We miss her!
Jason has been so patient and good with her, I really couldn't ask for a better Dad. He helps out so much and even gets up during the nights to help me out. As you can see, he's catching up on lost sleep. :) With Aunt Kristine and Joanne! Kristine found out she was pregnant shortly after I did and actually just delivered her fourth baby about a week ago. Yeah Kristine!
Cute as a bug!

1 comment:

Kim said...

YAY!!! I had no idea you had her yet! I am so excited for you!!! You look so good, I am jealous! :) It only gets better from here to, can you imagine loving her even more?!

Our blog is http://inthelifeofthesuchers.blogspot.com