Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our favorite little girl

Mckenna LOVES baths.
Not so much the getting out part, though. :)
In her dress from Grandma - the shoes still swim on her but she looked so cute!
Can I just tell you how much I love being a Mom. I never knew something could be bring me so much joy and happiness. I told Jason I want 10 more! :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Krishin! Your blog looks fabulous~I'm very, very impressed! I love the pictures~thank goodness you are warming up way up north there! :) Give Mckenna kisses~I miss her. You go, girl on the 10 kids!! I'll check back in around #5 to see how you're feeling about it. Love ya!

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Hey Cute girl! I am so jealous you guys are in the 70's!! We are supposed to make it in the 50s this weekend! Wahoo!=)You look great and I miss Mckenna! I had a dream about her the other night- but she was tall...weird I know. Did you get your haircut? It looks cute! Yeah you have 10 kids to make up for my number.=)

Kristine said...

I love her in the dress picture--it looks like she is playing dress up with those shoes because they are so big! I love your new layout. I don't know how to be fancy!

Kylie said...

Kristin!
Your little girl is darling! I am so glad I saw your blog on facebook, I hope you don't mind I added you guys to our blog. I hope everything is going well, we miss you guys in our ward.

Kylie