Sunday, April 20, 2008
Redneck?
So yesterday we had a yard sale with our neighbors who are moving - we decided to sell a few things with them and actually made a little bit of money. Anyway, they had a couch that didn't end up selling so someone came up with the BRILLIANT idea of tieing it to the back of Jason's truck and dragging it around the neighborhood. Yep, they did it, and although it was a crazy idea, it really was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. A little redneck, but funny.
Todd (who lives right next door to us) is the one with his mouth wide open sticking out his tongue who came up with this idea. He is in the army and let's just say is a little crazy!
The remains of the couch after being dragged around and having a sledge hammer taken to it. Nice huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If that activity doesn't scream all the reasons I love Jason Williams, then I don't know what does.
Kristin! I was blog snooping through Mandy Disbrow's friends and landed on yours! I know we're facebook friends, but I'm no good at that... blogs are so much more personal. Speaking of, I love yours! It's so cute. You look beautiful as always. Congratulations on your new little baby. She is darling. :) It's so fun to read through all your old posts! Keep in touch!
p.s.... this is a really funny idea! I bet the neighbors were laughing :)
I wish I had gotten a ride. That is halarious. I'm sure Em would've liked one too... way to beat it up- couldn't it have sufficed for a combined activity? :)
Post a Comment