
A common thing we find Mckenna doing :)

With her other Grandma - Mom came and stayed with us after Jill left and was another big help. We had so much fun and packed a lot in that week!

Once again... sleeping

With her favorite admirer again, cousin Joanne!

This was our first outing to church. I was already to go at 12:30 so I could get some last minute things done for my Young Women's lesson but right as we were about to go out the door she spit up EVERYTHING all over her brand new outfit from Jill. I had to quickly change her and feed before we went. We got there a little late, but once we were there she slept through the whole thing and was really good. Everyone thought she was so cute!
1 comment:
I thought I left a comment, but it must have not gone through. Anyway, I just want to eat her up in that picture of her in the bow! I think I am going to blow it up for myself. The one of her and mom is so cute too.
Post a Comment