
Mckenna always sleeps with her hand up by her cheek. I just thought it was so cute.

Baby Brooklyn! Jason and I stopped by to see her in between the morning and afternoon sessions of Conference on Sunday. She is so sweet and just snuggled right up to me.

Our new babies! Kristine is holding Mckenna and I am holding Brooklyn. We were joking that we could swap and still have the equipment to take care of them. :)

Tired babies. They are exactly four weeks apart, which is so fun to have cousins this close together. They are going to be the best of friends! (I love Joanne in the background)
3 comments:
Oh man I forget how cute she is. I miss her already!
those are adorable pictures of them together! It makes me miss them too...
Those are the cutest babies I have ever seen! I think they will be the best of friends!!
Post a Comment