With Great-grandma Lofgren. Mckenna listened so intently as Grandma was talking to her, as if she was taking everything in. It was so cute. Aunt Kelsey Aunt Melissa doing the "carousel" With Aunt Courtney who is so excited :)
Jason and I have been married for 5 years and have a beautiful baby girl, Mckenna who is 18 months old. I am now a stay at home Mom and keep busy with taking care of her and doing little projects around our house. Jason is currently working at a drafting company in Lehi with his brother, Rob, and a couple of other guys, which he is really enjoying. He is a Mr. Handyman and I am continually amazed at what he knows how to do, or what he can learn to do. We bought our first home about a year ago and are having fun fixing and updating it.
No comments:
Post a Comment