Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our weekend

This weekend was so gorgeous! I am absolutely loving this weather and we were able to pack in a lot of fun things. I am looking forward to the holidays and the weather getting cooler, but I would not complain if we had a few more days like the ones we have been getting. Gorgeous! This was actually last weekend but decided to put it with this post. We went up to the Real Salt Lake game with Nicholas and Courtney. We weren't able to sit by them, but it was a great game and it was fun to see the new stadium. We even got to catch their mascot!
We took Mckenna to the park and she loved it! She could have stayed in the swings forever and had the biggest smile on her face.




Saturday we got tickets from Michael and Kristine and headed to the BYU game. They played UNLV and it was a close game but so good. You couldn't have asked for more perfect weather and Mckenna was an angel. She sat in the snuggli the first half and was just watching what was going on. The noise almost seemed to calm her. :)


Half of my family was there as well so we met up at halftime. Christopher was there with Kaitlyn and Michael and Kristine came with Dallin. It was great to see everyone again.



Mckenna fell asleep the second half in Jason's arms and slept through all the noise.


I just had to take this picture as we were walking to our car. It was such a beautiful day!

One other thing I didn't mention - Friday night we were able to go to a fireside that the BYU football team put on. It was so good and really inspring. It made me love that team that much more because their mission is truly to spread the Gospel by playing football. There was such a neat Spirit there as they all sang together and gave great talks. Bronco and his wife were our last speakers and were amazing. I wish every BYU fan could have been there.
Saturday night was our ward Halloween party. Mckenna got dressed up in her pumpking outfit but didn't stay in there long because she got so hot! I pulled her out after 10 minutes and her head was soaked with sweat. She loved it, though and was having a fun time trying to find her toes.




Jason and I had to decorate doors for the trick-or-treaters for YM and YW. Jason and his boys did a superb job! :)
That was our weekend ... now let another week begin.

5 comments:

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Oh my goodness!! Come see me! I need to see that little McKenna! She has gotten so big(not really- she still looks tiny) but bigger than the last time I saw her. I loved her Pumpkin outfit. SHe looked so cute in the snuggli and I love the ones at the park. Cute kid! And your hair looks so cute! WHen did you cut it? Love it all!

Melissa said...

That costume does look hot~but she looks so cute in it! I love your haircut too and that is so neat that you got to go to the football fireside~I've heard they are amazing. I love Bronco, and he married a Montana girl, which shows he has awesome taste. :) Looks like it was a great weekend~

Yuri said...

Oh my goodness! Mckenna is so adorable! Kristin, you look so good, and you're such a cute mom:)

Cute Andersons said...

McKenna looks fab in her Pumkin costume! Halloween becomes so fun once you have kids. I hope that zukkinni bread turned out ok. I checked the recipe and it is 2 cups of sugar, so I was right. Yay! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. I'm getting you cute Christmas presents!
Love,
Natalie

Montana Brandts said...

What an adorable little pumpkin! She is getting so big! They grow up so fast... it is so sad yet fun at the same time!