I know this is a late post, but I am doing it mostly for my own sake. :) Jason and I headed down to St. George over Conference weekend to see his family run the marathon and to see our niece Mckenzie, get baptized. Jason was actually supposed to run the marathon as well, but hurt his leg while training so he had to opt out. It was a good thing he did because the weather was miserable. We were able to be at the finish line cheering everyone on, though,as they completed 26.2 miles. Here are a few pictures that were taken. (Thanks Jill!)
Watching conference at Jason's grandma's house
Out in the rain waiting for everyone to finish the marathon. Jason's sister, Jenny, finished first, with Russell finishing second (Jason's brother), and his Dad coming in a close third. Everyone did a fantastic job despite the bad weather.
Watching conference at Jason's grandma's house
Out in the rain waiting for everyone to finish the marathon. Jason's sister, Jenny, finished first, with Russell finishing second (Jason's brother), and his Dad coming in a close third. Everyone did a fantastic job despite the bad weather.








No comments:
Post a Comment