I got tagged by my sister, Kelsey. I have a lot of quirks, so getting it down to six was quite hard. Here is my list:
1. When I sleep, no matter how hot it is I HAVE to have a blanket over my bottom half. I feel too "exposed" if I don't have something covering me and am not comfortable.
2. I can't stand overhead lights in my house at night. I have to have lamps. If I come home and there's a ceiling light on, I immediately turn it off and switch on all the lamps.
3. One thing that really can drive me crazy is decorating. Everytime I nurse Mckenna I sit down and find something that I don't like. So instead of getting done what I was supposed to, I spend an hour rearranging decorations or making up new ones. I don't stop until I'm satisfied. So now I have to make lists and I can't do any of that until I get everything on my list done. (Which doesn't really happen), but at least I have a goal! I even find myself doing it in other people's houses when I nurse. It can make a person crazy!
4. The most aggravating thing anyone could do to me is pinch the back of my arm. Jason knows that and thinks it's quite funny when he tries.
5. I love anything with vinegar in it. I could drink vinegar, that wouldn't be something bad for me. I also love lemons and LOVE limes. Mmmmm.... I think I'm going to cut one up now.
6. One last thing, besides sleeping with a blanket I have to sleep on my right side with the fan on. If I don't have the fan on I hear EVERYTHING and have Jason get up to make sure no one's downstairs. My imagination runs wild. That's why I refuse to watch scary movies, otherwise we all suffer. :)
Those are a few of my quirks - now I am tagging Melissa and Kristine. Can I do two?
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
K that was really funny to read, I loved it. I'm gonna do on on my blog too just for the heck of it. Oh, I heard you ran into Aaron the other day. We need to get together sometime, maybe before our baby is born.
Hah! I loved reading that! I do remember you hating the arm pinching thing. I hate that too- I think it's a girl thing. And yes you are a weirdo with vinegar. I like it with cucumbers but you must have some deficiency. But despite all your quirks I still think you're pretty cool! =)
Um, I think you forgot the quirk about you always feeling sick and going to throw up :) Just kidding, it was fun to read your blog, good to see you at the game yesterday too. v Michael
Post a Comment