We ended up going to our friends house (Zach and Allison) for a little get together. I ended up making "Monster Toes" made out of little smokies and crescent rolls - they looked pretty disgusting when you looked at them but tasted pretty good (if I do say so myself). We watched one of my favorite movies, "Hocus Pocus" and then had to leave because Mckenna was pretty tired. We had a great night, though, and although pretty low key - it was still fun, as Halloween always is.
The night before, we had our pictures taken at the park by our house. It was such a beautiful day! We got up to 78 that day and the trees were absolutely gorgeous so it was perfect picture taking weather. These are a few that turned out. We had a great photographer and would recommend her to anyone! :)
As for Election Day, I am glad it's over! I was so sick of listening to the news and having that on 24/7. I guess these next four years will be interesting to say the least, but I guess the only thing we can do now is to stand behind Barack Obama and hopefully help him turn this country around. I just hope he picks sensible people to work with him to keep him in check. Enough said about that.
We did vote, we went lastnight and I actually took a picture but then Jason reminded me that it was illegal so I didn't post it. Afterwards we went to Krispy Kreme to get a free doughnut with our "I Voted" sticker on. It actually tasted really good and I forgot how much I love those things - especially on a cold autumn night like it was. Now I guess we get to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Happy November!




5 comments:
Your pictures are so cute!! I love fall family pictures they are so fun!!
What a cute little family! I can't believe I've been replaced as photographer...and I have a good idea who to...=) So cute- way to go! =)
They turned out great~send your photographer down our way! My favorite is the middle one~McKenna's face is so cute! I forgot about KK on election day~darn!
You guys are so dang cute!
What cute family pictues!! How are you guys. We sure do miss you. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment