Thursday, December 4, 2008

BYU vs. UTAH



So unforunately it was NOT a good game for BYU, they ended up losing pretty badly but we were still TRUE BLUE fans. Even though this year was a bomb, we still had fun cheering them on.

Rob and Rosanna brought their kids over and we watched the game, ate some delicious food, and played a few games in between.



We were all decked out in our blue, even Mckenna. We went on a couple of errands that day and her bow fell out so everybody was calling her a "he". Even without a bow, I don't think she looks like a boy.


Doesn't she look thrilled to have her picture taken here?




I love this picture! Alex is about two years older than she is and they were so cute together - even though he was wearing red!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I won't say anything. I actually think the Utes are doomed now because Elder Wirthlin isn't here to cheer for them anymore. Maybe he'll be an angel on the field though? :)