I love sitting by the Christmas tree and having it on with the other lights off. My favorite thing to do is to get up in the morning and turn the tree lights on and read. I wish we could have it up all year round but I guess this way I enjoy it more.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Decorating the Christmas Tree
With Thanksgiving being so late this year we needed to hurry up and decorate so we could have some time to enjoy everything! On Monday we went and bought a Christmas tree and put it up for FHE. We don't have a ton of room this year so we had to get a smaller tree but it fit perfectly right by the piano. I love putting the ornaments on because each one holds a special memory. All of the ornaments that we have were given to us by family members or we bought them at a special place we were visiting. Jason's Grandma started giving him an ornament each year from when he was born so we have a great collection. She still sends us one every Christmas and it's always so fun to see what she picked out.
I love sitting by the Christmas tree and having it on with the other lights off. My favorite thing to do is to get up in the morning and turn the tree lights on and read. I wish we could have it up all year round but I guess this way I enjoy it more.
Mckenna was mesmerized by the tree. She loved touching it and of course grabbing the ornaments once they were on.
I love sitting by the Christmas tree and having it on with the other lights off. My favorite thing to do is to get up in the morning and turn the tree lights on and read. I wish we could have it up all year round but I guess this way I enjoy it more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The tree is beautiful. Asher also loves the lights on the tree but is not as into touching it yet, so the tree is safe this year. Keep the updates coming, I love to read them.
I love your tree! I bet it smells sooo good (sniff, sniff)
Don't you just love christmas! I love it! It is the best time of the year! Your tree looks awesome and what a fun Thanksgiving you guys had! I need to go to Missoula, it's been awhile and I hear it has made quite a few changes!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment