May was a fun-filled month with my family as I got to see all of my sisters and my Mom. Melissa flew in from Virginia to spend the weekend here and then my Mom drove down to spend time with us. We had so much fun shopping, eating at all of our favorite restaurants, and just hanging out. Melissa flew home and then Kelsey flew in the a couple of days later and my Mom and I picked her up and we all drove up to Montana. Jason was studying hard for the LSAT so it gave him a break for a few days to just focus on that. It's always so fun to be with my sisters, we always make some great memories and I am always looking forward to the next time we get together.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such fun times! I wish we could do that all the time. Love that shot of Kerri.
Post a Comment