Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Reunion

This year for the Jones family reunion we went down to St. George and Zion's. It was a perfect time to get away because I was starting to feel the pressures of moving and felt like we hadn't really done anything "summery" because of our upcoming move.
We drove down on Friday and met the rest of Jason's family and his Granmdma was so nice and treated us all to "Tarzan" at the Tuacahn theatre. It was so beautiful and a perfect summer night.




We had both the kids and Mckenna really loved it. I was afraid she was going to get bored but she ended up watching the whole thing, although she wasn't too sure about the monkeys afterward.


Swimming up at Aunt Jenny's house.
Sunday we drove up through Zion's where we met the rest of Jason's extended family. It had been a while since I had been, and it was gorgeous.
We started the reunion on Father's Day, so the kids made ties for their Dad's and sang them some songs.
Our #1 Dad!
Group picture time - I think there ended up being about 60 people, wow!
There were lots of fun activities to do there, here are a few that we did.

Madison hanging out in her bumbo, what would we have done without it?!
Going on a wagon ride to the pavillion for "music night"

No comments: