Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July 2010

This year, our nephew, Jonathan was baptized on the the 3rd of July. The actual 4th was on a Sunday so we celebrated in on Saturday. Jenny drove up from St. George and we were all able to attend Jonathan’s baptism. Afterwards we went over to Rob and Rosanna’s house for a luncheon, then later in the evening we ate dinner at our house, did a little fireworks show of our own, and then drove to Thanksgiving Point and watched the big show there. I was so mad because I forgot my camera at Rob and Rosanna’s so I didn’t capture the rest of the evening, but we got some cute pictures with all of the cousins. Happy 4th!

4th1

4th3

4th2

4th6 4th8
4th10 DSC_0968

4th11 DSC_0959

1 comment:

Kelsey & David Barber said...

I had no idea you updated your blog! Cute pictures. I love the pictures on the side of your blog. You guys are too cute! The reunion looks like a fun time.