I am feeling a little guilty because I don't have very many pictures of just Madison. She is the sweetest, most patient baby and has really made my transition to two very easy. She smiles at the drop of a hat, loves being cuddled and held, and is just a chill baby. Sometimes I wish she would demand more attention because Mckenna tends to take over with her personality more often than she should, but Madison follows me around the room with her big, blue eyes and the minute I make I contact with her, she gives me the biggest, gummiest grin and is satisfied with that. How I love holding her and cuddling her. She is getting so big and is already much bigger than Mckenna was at her age, which is great, but sometimes wish I could freeze her at this age because I know how quick the time passes.


2 comments:
Ooooh, I cannot wait to get my hands on her! 2 weeks! She really is such a dream baby. I love your updates...
I get to hold her first! =) Her eyes are amazing- she must get them from her Mom!
Post a Comment