I can't believe it's almost been a year since Mckenna has joined our family. We are getting more laughs out of her than ever as she is into everything and always seems to have something new up her sleeve. It's amazing how smart she is getting. I still think she is a little baby incapable of thinking the way she does, but it's so funny to watch her do something that I just did.
Most of the time, while putting on my make up Mckenna is tugging at my leg begging for me to pick her up. Now I usually just sit on the floor and put it on by her as she goes through the rest of my make-up bag. I left the room for a second and came back to find that she was using my blush brush on her face.
Last but not least, she still hasn't gotten over her soap thing. Jason and I were talking to his parents on the phone, just outside the bathroom and I didn't think to watch what she was doing. She was being really quiet, though, so I peeked inside and saw that she got ahold of my soap again. It had teeth marks all over it and she was covered in white cetaphil. She was a little more fussy that night than usual and again, was burping quite a bit. I guess that's one way we won't be able to discipline her!

2 comments:
Ok, the soap thing has to come from you. So funny! That's so cute that she wants to be with Jason. I love it when they shake the bars~it makes me want to say, "better get used to these bars, kid." So cute~I love to read all these things so I feel like I know her better...love you!
I can't believe how fast she is growing! Your Valentine's day sounded great as well! Thanks for the posts...it's so fun to hear what you're up to!
Post a Comment