Going through some of the boxes from my room.
Friday night after dinner, Kerri came over and we all dipped fruit. It turned out to be a little more than dipping fruit, Jason thought it would be fun to give Kerri warpaint for her upcoming tests. (It was a little late) Then one thing lead to another, and we were covered in chocolate, well mostly Kerri was.

A pineapple hat to top things all off.
Kerri and Dad dancing with her beautiful makeup on.
My Valentine
Eating lunch at our favorite spot, "Zupas"


Getting reacquainted with Brooklyn. We went to Dallin's basketball game and then headed to Tai Pan. It was an afternoon of shopping and Mckenna didn't get a nap in, but I found some cute things so I guess it was worth it! :) That night we went out to dinner for Valentine's Day and went home and crashed. It was a fun, event-filled day but full of lots of fun memories.
Jason made me the cutest Valentine - he took some paper from work and made a scroll with the sweetest note on it. He pasted pictures of us and then at the bottom of one of the rolls he cut a hole and inside was a box with a beautiful ring inside. It completely surprised me and was so sweet and thoughtful. It was such a great Valentine's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks like such a fun weekend. Now, I can look forward to May!! Tell Jason that is the sweetest Valentine ever~and I love Kerri's war paint. :)
Mckenna's valentine outfit is sooo stinkin cute! She is getting so big I can't believe it. She is so adorable.
Wow Makenna is getting so big! Time flys and kids grow up so fast, don't they? She is so cute though! And, what a sweet husband you have... props to him for one of the best valentines day presents I have seen or heard of!! You are one lucky lady!!
Post a Comment