Mckenna makes me laugh everyday and it's so funny to see the little personality she has already developed and the all of the many things she likes to get into. She is already very opinionated about what she likes and dislikes and makes that known to both Jason and I. She is growing up so fast I can't believe how big she is getting, but it's so fun to be able to watch her do these things everyday.

We love going on stroller rides - everytime we're outside she yells "lolo", which means stroller and for some reason she always has to put her hand in the cup holder.

She loves her toes, but she especially loves to color on them. Usually it's pen, but this time she found a highlighter and colored her feet and legs.

She loves her slide ...

...is obsessed with her cousin, Alex! She will repeat his name over and over again at the most random times.

Mckenna already has a shoe fettish and loves getting into her closet to try on her shoes. She can put them on by herself but doesn't always get them on the right foot or find the right match. It's always funny to see what she has on when she comes walking out of her room .
Mckenna has been taking the best naps lately and sometimes even cries to go in her crib. She still loves her binkie, especially when she sleeps.

When Mckenna is in our room with us the first thing she does is opens Jason's drawer and starts going through it. She loves the quarters that he keeps in there and scatters them throghout the house. It's always kind of nice finding some spare change - I always tell Jason it's mine because I found it. :)

She is a monkey and will climb on everything - especially the railing. "Get used to them bars kid!"

She has the funniest expressions!

She loves reading books with Dad.

Mckenna is a great helper - she helps me sweep the floor, gets the dish rag off of the oven when she spills something, and she loves helping to start the dishwasher. She knows how to open it by herself and then she gets into the cupboard and grabs the electrasol, sometimes two or three, and stuffs them into the soap container.

She has a very interesting style sometimes - we were going through her baby clothes the other day and she found these small pajamas, hat and mittens. She put the hat on by herself, put the mittens on her feet, and then wanted help with the pajamas. She looked so funny and kept this lovely ensemble on for a good hour. I was laughing pretty hard.

Another style she has decided to try - she just started doing this recently but anytime she has a long sleeve shirt on I don't know how many times a day she takes her arm out of her sleeve. Just her right one, though. Jason calls her Jane of the Jungle.
She still loves her Baby Einstein movies and takes out all of our DVD's calling them "baby". We watched a little bit of Cinderella for the first time the other day and now she loves saying that. She'll take out a DVD that looks like a princess and bring it to me while she's saying "rella".
Like I said, she makes me laugh everyday by what she does. It's amazing how quick she figures things out and how she imitates us. Of course we have our moments - she also seems to be throwing more tantrums when she gets frustrated or doesn't get her way but overall, she's a pretty good girl. We love you, Mckenna!
4 comments:
Kristin!!! I can't believe what I am reading!!! Your expecting! YAY!!! Congrats! And the whole Millionaire thing... that is so neat! I got your text about it... but my phone was retarded, it only showed you phone #, not your name , so I had no idea it was you!!! I'm so bummed I didn't watch it. We need to go to dinner again! We miss you!
Kristin she is so DANG cute! I need to see her soon! It's a good thing Christmas isn't too far away. I can see you in her so much. I love her winking picture and her new style. She is getting big too! Give her a big kiss for me. Love you.
She's so cute! I love the crazy expression the best.
Love seeing that adorable girl growing up... well not so much the growing up part, but defienetly the color on myself, dress up and shoes on backwards part:)
Post a Comment