Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's a Girl!!

It's official! We had our ultrasound on Friday and got to see our little baby girl. Everything went great - she is healthy, has two arms, two legs and all of her organs are functioning perfectly. It's such a relief to know that and I am so grateful for that blessing. I thought we were having a boy for sure and was very pleasantly surprised when the technician said "she" - it took me a while to believe it but I am so excited and actually a little relieved that we're having another girl. She is right on track and the due date is still February 20th - my brother's birthday. We can't wait!




8 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I didn't know you were expecting again! How fun, and to have another girl, that's awesome! Glad to hear everything is going well! Congrats again!

...Laura... said...

Congratulations! Your Mom just told me today you were having another little girl! I love the "feet" picture- so precious! You are going to have the cutest little family :)

Erin said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! How fun to have two little girls. It was so fun to see Jason and Mckenna on Saturday. Mckenna is getting so big. She is such a cutie! I hope you are feeling well, and growing big!

Melissa said...

Yea, Yea, Yea! You will love having two girls together, and now the rule is that you have to have two boys :) We're so excited!

Kim and Layne said...

Congratulations! I was looking at your blog the other day and figured out that you were pregnant again! I was wondering when you were due because I am expecting too, and I was thinking that we were close. We don't know what we are having yet--find out in a week-- but we are due on the 25th of February! Anyway, Congrats again...I wouldn't know from experience, but it seems pretty apparent that sisters are a great relationship to have!!!

klatham.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Yay! It will be so fun for Mckenna to have a sister close to her in age. She'll be lucky to have you guys for parents!

Heather said...

Oh man, too cute! We are so happy to hear McKenna will have a sis... from our experience- girls are GREAT!!!

Kelsey & David Barber said...

I am so EXCITED! I can't wait to see what she will look like-pretty hard to get cuter than McKenna! Love ya. P.S. Dave gives his sympathies to Jason- he doesn't know what he's talking about though =) I told him that we will have all girls now.