We had the perfect fall weekend and decided to take some pictures before the leaves started to turn brown. Sunday night we went out to Bob and Jill's and took some around their neighborhood. It wasn't the best condition for the kids, kind of cold, before dinner and they didn't want to smile, at all. But we got a few good ones that I think will work!
\
The day after Halloween was the most GORGEOUS day here. We didn't get a chance to take pictures of just the girls on Sunday so I took them on Tuesday to the cutest little white church with a graveyard that I saw last year while driving. I have had it in my mind ever since to take pictures there and it worked perfectly.
The girls ... well, they didn't cooperate like I wanted them to. Madison would NOT sit still, Mckenna just wanted to run around and be goofy and I was getting so frustrated! I thought at the end, that was a waste because I didn't think I got any good pictures but when I took them home and looked at them, they were perfect, because it's who they are, and that's how I want to remember them.
The Girls
Mckenna
Madison

1 comment:
So cute!! You guys are adorable and you are a terrific photographer!
Post a Comment