Monday, January 10, 2011

December Randomness

December seemed like a whirlwind, it usually does, but this one seemed extra crazy. Finals were two weeks long and then after those were over it was Christmas. I know I say this every year but next year I will be much better prepared. I’m not sure if it’s because we’re not in our own house or because Jason was gone so much, but I feel like I was in survival mode the first couple of weeks and didn’t do any of the Christmas things I usually try and do. Next year I know. Random pictures from the first two weeks in December.


‘]/DSC_0593


Another favorite place to hang out. I love how content Madison is – just chilling on her back.


DSC_0596



Carbondale has a “Parade of Lights” every December so we decided to check it out. It was a pretty cool parade, but very cold.DSC_0598


DSC_0599


DSC_0601


I turned 27 and can’t believe it. I’m still stuck on 25. Jason got me a double jogging stroller which I love. Now I just need the weather to warm up.


DSC_0608


DSC_0627


We had our ward Christmas party and Santa came to visit! Mckenna told him she wanted a candy cane, not a hard girl to please. Then she told him she wanted a sparkly Cinderella.


DSC_0629


DSC_0826 copy


Our family picture – more on Christmas later!

1 comment:

...Laura... said...

Kristin- I love all your pictures! Your girls are so incredibly cute! I love your Halloween pictures- your Red Riding Hood costume was very cute- I might have to copy that some time ;)

So your Mom tells me you'll be living here this summer! Fun! We'll have to catch up and have our girls play while you're here :) -Laura