It has been a crazy few days for our family, but we are so excited to have Madison Elizabeth Williams, our little Valentine, finally here! She surprised us all by coming a little early, but she was born healthy - weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. and was 18.5 inches long. I wasn't really expecting to have her until tuesday, which was when my c-section was scheduled but I was feeling miserable all weekend and was having very painful contractions, which I went into the hospital 3 times for. They told me I was in false labor, but I would go in to get some medication for the pain . Saturday night I didn't sleep and could barely stand the pain so we went in again Sunday morning to the hospital and I told the receptionist that I was there to get more pain medication - not expecting anything else. The nurse asked me lots of questions, since we decided to go to a different hospital that was closer, and then she checked me and was very surprised to find that I was dialated to a 6. After that it was kind of whirlwind - they called the on-call doctor since mine was out of town, prepped me for the surgery and wheeled me into the OR. Right after they did that, my water broke, so they quickly gave me my spinal and then delivered our little Madison. We are both doing really well and enjoying the time together in the hospital. Mckenna has been so cute with her and loves to help out whenever she can. Here are a few pictures of our first two days with her.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Oh my cuteness! She is just perfect. She looks alot like McKenna to me. Your family is just adorable. It's killing me not to be able to hold her. Give her a kiss for me and McKenna too. I'm so happy you and Madison are healthy. We love you all!
What an AWESOME surprise! Congratulations... what a precious little angel. She is so cute! Glad to hear everything went well and that everyone is happy and healthy! We wish you all the best! Congrats again!
Congratulations!! What an adorable and tiny little girl! Hope you're recovering well and getting lots of rest after those last few painful days!
Congratulations, she is beautiful and what a wonderful little Valentine!
Congrats you guys! What a sweet valentine's day surprise. We are horrible cousins. We really were planning on having you guys over before your sweet baby was born. If you need any thing please let us know. We will really have to come see you know!
Congratulations!! Glad that things ended up going alright and that you are both well. She's adorable and fits in perfectly! We love you guys!
Congrats! What a beautiful family!
Oh, thats soo exciting! How fun to have a valentines birthday. Where are you guys living now? She is beautiful, I hope you have a great recovery!!
Oh Kristin, she is perfect! That's quite the ordeal you went through! I'm so glad she's here! I miss you!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. What a wonderful Valentines gift.
These are killing me. She is perfect and the pictures are beautiful. What if I just left tonight and hopped on a plane..Hyrum would understand if I left him a note, right?? Love you so much!!
Hola Familia Williams, quisiera felicitarles por su nueva bebita, es muy hermosa, lamento no poder escribir en inglés porque no lo sé muy bien, pero sé que mi amigo Jason podrá traducir mis saludos a su esposa.
Casualmente leí que fueron padres y fue así que llegué a su blogs. Me siento feliz por su nueva bebé y deseo de corazón el Señor les pueda seguir bendiciendo como lo ha hecho hasta ahora. Muchos abrazos para ustedes, con mucho cariño desde Chile. Carolina Astorga R.
Post a Comment