Thursday, March 5, 2009

Showing off

Here is a quick video I took of Mckenna this morning while she was eating her lunch. She is learning so fast and shows off a couple of her "tricks" in this video. I am getting her birthday pictures up as we speak, but will have to hold off a little longer because she just woke up - way too early! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

So dang cute! I could just eat her!! I need to get Brooklyn on camera doing her tricks before she forgets how to do them!

The Mattingly Family said...

Way TOO cute!!!! She is getting so big. I love it.

Melissa said...

Awesome tricks, Mckenna~smart, smart girl!

Julie said...

I can't believe she can wink! I couldn't do that until I was a teenager :) Well...maybe a bit sooner, but she's sure impressive!

The Brown's said...

She is so cute!!